HOW TO PARTICIPATE:
1. Participants can register on PRISMA’s website or click here:
2. Complete your payment online and wait for the confirmation email which will be sent to the address you have used to sign up.
3. Kit pick up date will be updated on website & Prisma’s facebook fanpage
4. Prisma night will be held on Dec 2, 2017
ENTRANCE TICKETS ARE NOT ISSUED
Instead, participants will fill in a registration form and make up-front payment. Once these steps are done, a confirmation email will be sent to the address you have used to register.
Note that your CONFIRMATION EMAIL (RECEIPT) IS TECHNICALLY NOT ENTRANCE TICKETS.
Confirmation email or receipts will be used in exchange for a Prisma kit (package) before the event day. Participants are only allowed to enter the event if you wear the event T-shirt and wristband (included in Prisma Kit).
Participants have to pick up your kit (package) at the location and time which will be appointed by the organizer. Details of time and location for kit collection will be updated on event’s Facebook Fanpage or on website at least 2 weeks before event so please ensure to check the latest news frequently.
By purchasing an admission fee for PRISMA, visitors agree to the General Terms and Conditions, prepared by Pulse Active (“the Organiser”).
- Note carefully when register the shirt size, will not be changed after receiving the kit. Notice: We will try our best to give you your correct T-shirt size. However, if there aren’t enough t-shirts that fit, please choose another one that is most comfortable.
- The entrance fee is non- transferable and non- refundable. So please make sure you can join the event before register.
- This registration is valid only when participants fully accomplish and agree with our terms & conditions provided before heading to payment step.
2. PRISMA KIT PICK UP:
- Time and place to pick-up your kit will be updated on Facebook and Website.
- Please bring confirmation email + ID/ Passport to pick up the Prisma kit.
3. LATE PRISMA KIT PICK UP:
- After provided pick-up time, you will be charged 50,000 VND for each late pick up on the event day.
- Please check the kit carefully. We have no responsibility for any lost case of T-shirt or wristband & other accessories when you already left the counter.
4. EVENT DAY:
- Don’t bring valuable things to the event, organizers will not take responsible in any case of loss. Please protect your phone, camera carefully during the event.
- No bag drop, participant self-preservation personal belongings.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Do not bring food, drink, tobacco and other dangerous items into the event area. Organizer will check your bags and have the right to participate if a violation is detected.
- You agree that any audio, visual, or audio-visual recordings that you make of the Event or any part of it are for personal use only and cannot be used for any commercial purpose.
-We won’t take any liability for death or personal injury, fraud, or any other liability to the extent it cannot be excluded or limited by law.
-We may cancel the Event if circumstances beyond our reasonable control arise, including, without limitation, war, civil or political unrest, terrorism or inclement weather conditions. You will receive a refund of the Fee.
- We reserve the right to refuse entry to the Event or to ask you to cease participation if you participate in the event with a manner that we believe:
may cause injury to you or another participant; may damage or harm the environment;
in our opinion is likely to cause offence; or otherwise causes a risk or potential risk to health and safety including any failure
the consumption or use of alcohol or drugs; an injury or illness, health problems.
1. Acceptance of Agreement
The terms and conditions featured in this Terms and Conditions of use Agreement (Agreement) related to our site (the site) are agreed by you. This Agreement represents the complete and only agreement between you and us, and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous agreements, representations, warranties and understandings related to the Site, free product samples, the content, or freebie offers or services provided by or listed on the Site, and the subject matter of this Agreement. We can amend the Agreement any time and at any frequency without informing or specific notice to you. The latest Agreement will be posted on the site that can be reviewed by you prior to using the site. This Agreement may be amended by us at any time and at any frequency without specific notice to you. The latest Agreement will be posted on the Site, and you should review this Agreement prior to using the Site.
The organization, content, design, graphics, and other materials related to this Site are protected under applicable copyrights and other proprietary laws, including but not limited to intellectual property laws. Without our prior written permission, the copying, reproduction, use, modification or publication of full or part of any such matters or any part of the Site by you is strictly prohibited.
3. Deleting and Modification
We reserve the right in our sole discretion, to edit or delete any documents, information or other content appearing on the Site, including this Agreement without any notice requirement or obligation to you.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold us, our officers, our share-holders, our partners, attorneys and employees harmless from any and all liability, loss, damages, claim and expense, including reasonable attorney’s fees, related to your violation of this Agreement or use of the Site.
THE CONTENT, SERVICES, FREE PRODUCT SAMPLES AND FREEBIE OFFERS FROM OR LISTED THROUGH THE SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS-IS,” “AS AVAILABLE,” AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ARE DISCLAIMED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE DISCLAIMER OF ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, QUALITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WITH RESPECT TO THIS SITE AND ANY WEBSITE WITH WHICH IT IS LINKED. THE INFORMATION AND SERVICES MAY CONTAIN BUGS, ERRORS, PROBLEMS OR OTHER LIMITATIONS. WE HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR YOUR USE OF ANY INFORMATION OR SERVICE. IN PARTICULAR, BUT NOT AS A LIMITATION, WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF MONEY, LITIGATION, OR THE LIKE), WHETHER BASED ON BREACH OF CONTRACT, BREACH OF WARRANTY, NEGLIGENCE, PRODUCT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE NEGATION OF DAMAGES SET FORTH ABOVE ARE FUNDAMENTAL ELEMENTS OF THE BASIS OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN US AND YOU ARE THE USER.
We disclaim all responsibility or liability for any damages caused by viruses contained within the electronic file containing the form or document.. We disclaim any form of the liability to you for any incidental, special or consequential damages of any kind that may result from use of or inability to use the site.
7. Third-Party Website
All rules, terms and conditions, other policies (including privacy policies) and operating procedures of third-party linked websites will apply to you while on such websites. For the content, accuracy or opinions expressed in such Websites, we are not responsible, and we have also not investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy or completeness of such websites. Any linked Website inclusion on our Site does not imply endorsement or approval of the linked Website by us. This Site and the third-party linked websites are independent entities and neither party has authority to make any representations or commitments on behalf of the other. You are acting at your own risk if you decide to leave our Site and access these third-party linked sites.
8. Third-Party Products and Services
Our site advertise third-party linked websites from which you may purchase or otherwise obtain certain freebie offerings, sample goods, or free trial services. It must be fully understood that we do not operate or control the free offerings, products, or services offered by third-party linked websites. The responsibility solely lies with the third-party linked websites for all aspects of order processing, billing fulfillment, and customer services. For any transactions entered into between you and third-party linked websites we are not a party to it. You agree that use of such third-party linked websites is at your sole risk and is without warranties of any kind by us, expressed, implied or otherwise. Under no circumstances are we liable for any damages arising from the transactions between you and third-party linked websites or for any information appearing on third-party linked websites or any other site linked to or from our site.
All ideas, notes, suggestions, concepts and other information send by you to us (collectively, “Submissions”) shall be deemed and shall remain our sole property and shall not be subject to any obligation of confidence on our part. Without limiting the foregoing, we shall be deemed to own all known and hereafter existing rights of every kind and nature regarding the Submissions and shall be entitled to unrestricted use of the Submissions for any purpose, without compensation to the provider of the Submissions.
You agree that all actions or proceedings arising directly or indirectly out of this agreement, or your use of the site or any sample products, freebie offers or services obtained by you through such use, shall be litigated in the circuit court of Ho Chi Minh City Community. This website is totally managed by Pulse Active ltd,.Terms and conditions contained in this Agreement and elsewhere throughout the Site, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws.